1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help me decide, please?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Paradoxx, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Paradoxx

I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out if I'm a lesbian or bisexual.

Like, I can find the male gender attractive, but I can't see myself really kissing or having sex with a male.
    But with females I just feel like I wouldn't mind cuddling or kissing or having sex.
    (Though, I'm still not comfortable with actually having sex right now.)

Could someone please help or give advice? Please?

2. White Knight

I find females attractive and to be honest in art I like to watch or draw female form more. I prefer watching a dancing lady even a stripper over watching a male dancer any day.

However I am gay, even thinking about kissing a female makes me feel weird. Being a gay or lesbian doesn't mean you wouldn't appreciate beauty of opposite gender.

3. ThePhoenix

Well it seems you are only sexually attracted to women and are more or less leaning towards being a lesbian IMO, but in the end its all up to how you feel and what you think. I hope that was helpful.

4. Feardrop

Feardrop Guest

Hello,

I think you are lesbian from what you describe, but this is something only you can say for sure. Best of luck. :slight_smile:

5. rainmustfall

rainmustfall Guest

Only you can really figure what you want to identify as. The important thing is that you are comfortable with you the person and try not to invest in labels too much. There are always unknowns and things we discover about ourselves as time passes. Sexual identities mean different things to everyone because really attraction is complex and we all experience it in different ways. There is one thing that may help you decide for yourself though, and that is where your romantic and sexual attraction line up the strongest. It sounds like women are more emotionally and spiritually satisfying from what you describe, on top of being sexually satisfying. If I were in that situation I would probably identify as lesbian, but I am not in your head experiencing what you do.