1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little help here...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Kabuki, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Kabuki

Well I wanted to ask this. Is it possible to start being conscious of same sex(this case, guys) more, because of bullying?
    You see, when I was younger I never had any attraction to guys. All of my crushes were girls and one of them lasted 3 years. And I saw her recently on uni and my stomach started feeling fluttery and my body warmed up and I couldn't help but smile like an idiot. The problem is that I've been bullied since I was 5 until I was 18 and they used to say I was gay. After I understood what it meant I became more aware of guys although I've never had a crush with any, if you don't count famous people although it is more a platonic love, a figure I look up to and wish to be the same.
    Anyway, yeah I then found guys attractive, mostly masculine guys with bright personalities(things I don't have). And the same day when I saw my old crush I felt exactly the same with a guy that I had seen a couple of times, but it never happened until that day. And I'm pretty weirded out because I've never felt that way before. Could that mean I'm bisexual? Although I don't mind kissing with guys when I picture it, I'm pretty sure I would never, like ever want to have sex. I'm not even interested in penis, mostly the upper body.
    Anyways, thanks in advance. And if you need a bit more info ask and I'll try to answer your doubts. :slight_smile: (!)

2. katwat

Hi Kabuki

Sorry no one has answered your post yet. Also sorry that I have no advice for you, only support. I just wanted to tell you to hang in there as someone will likely find your thread and offer you some advice soon. If you don't get any helpful replies soon you can always send a private message to EC staff. Posts get shifted down the thread pages very quickly some days and just get lost among all the others. I am sure someone who has gone through something similar will be able to help you.

Good luck to you