1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Desire to have sex but not turned on...

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by browneyedgirl, Mar 22, 2014.

1. I'm married to a very sweet man who I love dearly, but I don't seem to be happy in my relationship. I think I would rather be with a woman. The only issue is I've been with a number of women before I got married and I honestly did not like the sexual part of the relationship. I was never turned on or able to have an intense orgasm - it was always very week and "empty". The sex with my husband is amazing and even better when we are connecting emotionally.

But lately, my longing to have some kind of a relationship with a woman has become very intense. I do have a desire to touch women but its just not passionate like with a man. I'm all there romantically though. I can picture my life with a woman and not with a man anymore - and that's the major problem.

What if I leave my husband and I make a mistake?

2. AmiBee

You sound like you might be a biromantic heterosexual. I guess it depends on how important a hot sex life is to your relationship.