1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexual rant, confused again

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MossyCave, Mar 23, 2014.

1. MossyCave

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I have a boyfriend now, we've been going out like 3 weeks. When I go out with guys I start thinking maybe I'm a lesbian, but this guy makes me want to try make it work. When I go out with girls I don't usually like it and I want to come back to men. I've never actually had a girlfriend, it's just set-ups make me feel put off, and when I decide maybe I want a girlfriend I just don't care anymore.
    Even though this guy makes me want to make it work, I've been feeling a tiny bit gay. What if this is some sort of defense mechanism? Because in the past I have tried to date women and I lose all interest once I start even seriously considering girls. I don't know if I can see myself falling in love with my boyfriend, I care about him a lot but I'm not crazy about him. I'm not in love and I don't know if I'm going that way. I can't think of any other guy I'd want though. I keep thinking of how girls smell and how it'd feel if it was a girl I was in the cinema with or kissing.
    (nsfw)
    The other night he put his hand down my pants. I wasn't turned on. There were other people in the room, sleeping, but I was afraid they weren't sleep. Maybe I wasn't ready, maybe I was scared the others would hear us, or maybe I'm not attracted to him sexually. Maybe the reason I'm not attracted to him sexually is because I'm not ready? I was also tired. Before that when we were alone he kissed me and tried to mess around, but I was too tired. I care about him so much but the whole thing bores me a little at times. Though, he does make me feel something, thankfully.
    I loved seeing his O face, and I loved going to sleep with drops of wet on my arm. I think I keep hoping I'll fall in love with him. I know it sounds like I should end it, but I've had no problem ending things before, this one's different.

I just don't know what to do at this point. Am I forcing this relationship because I'm gay, or am I over-thinking everything? Is it my thoughts that are holding me back from liking him more.
    I just feel so confused. This always happens.

2. Darklord9089

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    While I'm not the best person to give relationship advice I do think you might be over thinking this issue. The cause of your gay mood is probably just bing bisexual. I myself am bisexual and I've met people who describe the same way I do what I call sexual moods. I feel bisexuality causes a lot more doubt due to the fluidity if sexuality. I go through straight moods and gay moods and and sometimes both at one time. As for your bf, he just might not be the one. I would recommend getting more advice but I hope I helped in even the smallest way. Bisexual people go through a lot more confusion and doubt when it comes to their sexuality compared to gay and straight folks. So just accept who you are and learn to what makes you happy.