1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does she like me?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lmsoftball14, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Lmsoftball14

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I really like this outrageously beautiful girl but i dont know how to tell if she likes me back in that way or is just being nice, let alone how to tell if any girl likes me in that way. How can i tell if a girl likes me like that or if she is just being a really nice friend?

2. AmiBee

That's a tough one. Are you getting a sexual interest vibe from her. Does she lean in when talking to you. Does.she go out of her way to casually touch you? I'm no expert,but just somethings I've noticed when girls are flirting. :slight_smile:

3. Lmsoftball14

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well sometimes when she comes up to talk to me she will put her arm around me.. Im just afraid of coming on too strong towards her because im not sure if she is even into girls

4. AmiBee

Is.there anyway u can hint about whether she likes girls? Are u out as bi to her?

5. concealdontfeel

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    The little things, I suppose. I hate to generalize but I guess you can look out for if she finds excuses to touch you (innocently of course), if you catch her staring, if she cant meet your eyes for a really long time (unless she's one of those super confident ones), maybe try asking her out (not on a date!! keep it "friendly" like a movie or something) and see how she responds, etc. Play it cool and tread softly because even if she doesn't like you back, she could be a really dear friend that you'd hate to let go :icon_wink