1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused and Unsure

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Niawlecm, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Niawlecm

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I've dated, kissed, and have had sex with guys.
    But for the past year or so I've been question whether or not I'm actually attracted to them.

This mostly came to the front of my mind on my birthday not to long ago, my friends and I went out to a bar, and a guy wanted to dance with me. I'm not usually one to get asked so we went and dance, and started kissing not to long after that. But I came to the realization I have never enjoyed kissing. Don't get me wrong I like the idea of it, but any guy I've actually kissed has been sub par. and basically any experience I've had with guys has not been that great either. Is this normal? I have no experience with girls so I have nothing to compare that to.

On top of that for about a year I've noticed I've been just as likely to think "they're hot/sexy/good looking" to either gender.

I just don't know.

2. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

Maybe you just have not found any guys that are golden yet..maybe you have not found the right guy yet,,,or it could just be imbalanced messed up hormones....or you could even possibly be bi and prefer girls