1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how do I "experiment"?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by racheyrach, Mar 24, 2014.

1. racheyrach

racheyrach Guest

Hello there, after deciding that I am not simply in a phase, and that I genuinely do think I have an attraction to girls, I was wondering what the next step is. I want to meet girls who live in my city... or even go to my school! And when I say experiment,... I don't mean anything sexual, I can just see myself having a relationship with a girl... and I want to know if its something I truly feel comfortable with.

:confused:

2. racheyrach

racheyrach Guest

To clarify: I want to meet other people who are in a similar situation as me to TALK and hopefully form new friendships. I won't date a girl unless I truly have feelings for them. I would never date anyone just to see what it feels like. I just want to know where I can meet people in person to talk about these things.

3. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

<3 Alrightys, I will try to help you with this question because I think I was the one that sparked this question in the first place........ <3 <3

If I were you than I would attend some GSA (gay-straight-alliance) meetings!! Find some groups in your area if you can..Theres also some groups like GSAs online, too!! Talk to some people there, I bet there would be a ton of bisexuals & lesbians there along with straight people......... I would befriend some bisexuals and lesbians there..get to know them and be clear of who you are and how you feel..who knows you may even find a cute girl there that you can get to know as friends or something.

4. racheyrach

racheyrach Guest

Thanks! I contacted my school's GSA and I'm waiting for an email back! I think there's also a meeting tonight so maybe I can try to muster up enough confidence to go!