1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A relationship with a straight woman

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by addison, Mar 24, 2014.

1. addison

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hi, i am new here, ive been in a relationship with a straight woman for almost 2 years, all her previous relationship is with men. We used to be classmates back in highschool and just reunited after 17 years, facebook what can i say? we were friends before, and the first time we talked after so many years, the chemistry is unbelievable and i can't admit it to myself at the time, and she felt it too. 14 days after that she ask me to be her gf, even she is straight with two kids and divorce. I even told her that she is not a lesbian, and i really dont like to be her "science project' she told me she was pretty sure i wont fall on that category, and we are both in out 30's to play the field. She is a responsible mother, and a very caring an amazing woman till to this day ive still can't believe my luck with her, ive met her kids and her entire family and all our friends knows about us and they were happy for us, considering they are "catholic", last december she ask me to marry her and i said yes, and i do love her with all my heart, the kicker is when we are doing all the wedding coordination, she wants her "ex-bf to be her MOH - Man of honor" because they are still the best of friends and i know the guy as well, and i don't know if i am being a paranoid lady here? I dont want to sound like a jealous fiancee here, because she have not done anything for me to doubt her. She is the one that literally announce to everyone that we know we are together, between i and her she is always the one always take the leap of faith. I know she is inlove with me, but am i just being a paranoid woman here, i feel bad of feeling this thoughts but i can't help it and i really cant talk to our friends here, because they will think i am an plainly paranoid. Any suggestions?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Usually for me l would avoid straight women like the plague.but if she chased me really hard and really seem to liked me then I might give her a chance. Maybe you should talk to her about how you feel