1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

keep doing things i regret

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by bluerain, Mar 24, 2014.

1. bluerain

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So i'm feeling pretty crappy right now. I'm in college and I have a roommate. We kissed one night as a joke sort of thing but then slowly but surly, we kept getting more and more intimate/sexual. The thing is, I feel really guilty after I do anything sexual with her. I shouldn't be doing anything with her, and I know it, but I can't help myself sometimes and then I feel really bad afterwards because I feel like I screwed up. I went like two weeks with nothing and then I have to go and be an idiot. I don't even think I'm that attracted to her, that's the thing, and so it makes me feel like a terrible person and that I'm using her. I keep telling her I can't do it anymore and then keep going back on that. It's really driving me crazy because I feel so bad afterwards like I'm a terrible person. :help:

2. IG88

I think you should tell her how guilty you it's making you feel, and that you should stop. How much longer in the semester? If it's not that far off you should definitely consider finding a new roommate. :/