1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What am I? Cuz I really dont know

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by AshleeLC, Mar 24, 2014.

1. AshleeLC

Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok, Im a transgender MtF, and before I came out as trans and started HRT I had identified as gay, never thought about women sexually or romantically. However recently I started living full time as female aside from with family. I have only dated men in the past, and as I never enjoyed sex with girls, and with men I did extremely, my problem is an awkward one.

The past week I met a girl, we get along great, have the same interests, she doesnt mind me being trans and easily accepts it (shes bi), and Ive honestly started to develop feelings for her, only there purley emotional feelings, I have no interest in engaging in sex aside form kissing and cuddling. Its very confusing and annoying as Ive considered asking her out for a day or so, just havnt really understood what I would do if she wanted to go for sex.

Does this make sense to anyone? And if it does can you tell me what I am?

:bang::bang::bang::bang::help::help::help:

2. laurenc

laurenc Guest

it makes sense to me. as to what you are,the answer is you. you could just like her for the person she is. love is love so gender should not matter. also on a side note I think you are cute

#2 laurenc, Mar 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2014
  3. AshleeLC

Out Status:
    All but family
    Hm ok. I mean I do want to ask her out, but Idk what id do if it lead to sex. Bleh.

---------- Post added 25th Mar 2014 at 02:10 AM ----------

Awww thank you lol. but thats mostly just makeup, god I love that stuff, it does wonders

4. laurenc

laurenc Guest

my advice would be do what comes natural and you are welcome :slight_smile:

5. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I agree