1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why is she mad at me?!?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by candylady, Mar 25, 2014.

1. candylady

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I recently joined a company. It is my first real job here. Yesterday was my third week as a trainee.

My first day, I met a girl. She is one year older than me. She is tall. Black hair. Due to her passed photos in Facebook, she always had short haircuts.

Because I am the newbie here in the company, she introduced me to her friends, and we even have lunch together everyday. We went shopping together, we laughed, we joke, and I even stayed over at her place for one night. It's a fun 3 weeks getting to know her. We got along really well. There is one more thing I want to add to that, yup!~ She teases me alot! She always gave me a funny look after she teases me. I gave her a mad look, and she teases me again.

Just recently, I got a called from my best friend, and I mentioned about how hot a guy is, this girl turned around, and gave me a look which I don't know what it means. Just yesterday, when we were both walking to lunch together, I mentioned about this guy who I tagged along with when I was on my way home, I told her what he did and such, she suddenly walked faster than me, like trying to avoid and showing disinterested to my topic. She seemed mad, and when we were both having lunch, she totally did not give me any eye contact.

Can y'all experience people tell me what did I do wrong here? And what she means by acting like this? :eusa_doh:

2. silverhalo

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Maybe she likes you?
    Has she still been acting different or has it passed?

3. candylady

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeap! Still when I mentioned about some guy, she seems upset.
    And when I mentioned about how hot and pretty a girl is, she has so many things to share.

Just yesterday, I was out with her and some friends for lunch, in the middle of our topic was something about relationship. I voiced out and said:"Prolly my future lover is right in front of me, yet I dunno", and when I glanced at her, she gave a smile that means something in it.

So, I am all confused here, what does all these mean?

4. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    She's upset when you mention guys and how hot they are but happy when you say how hot girls are? I'd say she's into you. Your profile says questioning, do you like her more than a friend? What you told her about your future lover, if I was her I'd read it as flirting on your part and if you're not interested in her that way you're sending her mixed signals. imo. What is that you want?

5. candylady

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes. When I mentioned about guys, she seemed upset and avoiding my question. But when I talk about how hot girls are, she has many things to share. Yes! I am questioning, because started last year in October 2013, I started to have these weird feelings in me towards girls. I am questioning my feelings, that is why I came here for help.

I did not tell her about my future lover. I was just voicing out at the lunch table saying.."Oh! I think my lover is right in front of me, yet I could not see". After I said that, I glanced over her and saw a smile from her that I thought it means something.

I think I do like her more than a friend. I just haven't tell her yet. I am afraid if I tell her, she will push me away.

I just want to know what she feels, and what's up with all these reactions towards me. I am confused.

6. JessRae

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I think she like you more than a friend because no straight friend would act like that getting excited if you talk about how hot girls are nor getting hurt and upset if you talk about how handsome guys are and all that if she has no feelings. Since you want to know what she feels and you get a long very well why not ask her?. I know it's easier to said than done but who knows one risk could lead to something more than you could imagine.

7. sldanlm

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Having been in a similar situation, I totally agree with the above, with one exception. She is a co worker and you're a trainee? What is your companies policy on that sort of thing?

8. candylady

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks JessRae. Your response was a help. I will take that leap of faith, will see what happen.

---------- Post added 26th Mar 2014 at 02:43 PM ----------

I am just label as trainee, because I am new in the company. After several months of training, I will be transferring to another department.