1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dammit Shaun! (long)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Kamina, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Kamina

So I used to be fairly confident about my orientation. I'm not going to lie I've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend but I though I was pretty confident I was into girls after quite a bit of deliberation and turmoil.

Then I went on a cruise over march break, and everything just kinda got messed up.

I met this guy at the youth club and lets call him Shaun. Shaun was really nice, a great guy, and (I think) maybe into me. Which was cool because thats never happened before. And at first I was just rolling with it because it felt nice to be liked, but as the week progressed I started to think maybe I liked him too.

Now I'm back home and the little that did happen between us I keep over analysing, my feelings, his actions, was he even into me, was I into him?

Like we didn't even kiss because we were both so awkward. :bang: But we are still in touch and talk almost everyday and I get excited when he snapchats or texts me and I'm just confused.

And the way I feel about girls hasn't really changed. Dis-intensified a bit, but that's it.

So yea... and I know I'm young and shouldn't be pigeon holing myself into an orientation or I may be bi or pan but I just wanted to rant.

It's so frustrating after thinking I had it worked out!