1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bisexuals: gay days and straight days?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Csp1993, Mar 25, 2014.

1. Csp1993

Csp1993 Guest

Has anyone else had these? Some days I am only attracted to women, but still like guys. Other days, vice-versa. Bisexuality seems so hard to manage and it messes with me sometimes. Especially when I'm having a "straight day" I will sometimes think that I'm not bisexual(even though I know I am in the end). I have more times when I feel more on the gay side, so I sometimes have wondered if I'm actually a lesbian. I'm pretty sure I go both ways though. I was just curious if anyone else struggles with those off days.(&&&)

2. IsThisAName

Omg. Girl, are we the same person?! I literally just wrote about this on your wall. Yes, I'm actually starting to wonder if I'm gay because I seem to have more "gay days" and less straight days. Actually I'm not even sure if I'm genuinely attracted to men. I think for both of us, only time will tell, but I know exactly how you feel.

3. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah, sometimes.

Though a lot of the time I look at a lot of people and am just like "Mhmm, I'd like a piece of that!"

4. DeLuna

DeLuna Guest

I kinda get what your saying........i personally am always drawn to all genders and non genders....lols, i think im actually pansexual

5. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really have this. I tend to be pulled towards both genders and really fluctuate up and down between the two. Thats just me though. :slight_smile:

6. IsThisAName

^ lol, reading your all's answers that you're just pulled toward all genders kinda convinces me that I may just be in the bargaining stage of being gay. I guess time will tell.

7. wanderinggirl

Lol... yea I fluctuate. I'm sometimes more gay sometimes more straight, and really I've stopped analyzing it. At least thats where I hope to get to. I still "test" myself, but when someone asks me where exactly I am on the scale I say "who cares? it depends on the person and I don't think it matters in any practical situation." I think people are asking who I could fall in love with or who I've had experience with and if that's the case, they should ask that. But then again, they'd probably be the kinds of people who aren't satisfied when I tell them "both".

8. Cody lover

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Some days I feel totally straight. And some days I feel totally gay. Sometime I will only like guys and sometimes girls I don't know why but yes I have days like that to.

9. 7eye

7eye Guest

I'm guessing I might have this as well, even though I don't strictly identify as bi.

10. Yup, today I had a straight day where my husband is the sexiest man ever and women don't matter anymore. God only knows what tomorrow will bring lol.