1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

flaw in the system? (with being entirely gay)

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lowkey, Mar 27, 2014.

1. lowkey

lowkey Guest

i feel like i without a doubt am not attracted to vagina, but for some odd reason, atleast in my fantasy 1 woman i used to work with, when i think of her sexually i am turned on, an i can actual recieve pleasure from the idea of eating her out and having sex but when i think of vagina itself Alone 99.9 percent of the time except this time, i dont like it at all sexually. which is strange. ive been in denial until this year so its very confusing because its leaving me with hope i could be straight still, :eusa_doh:

2. Kenaria

I think that no one is truly gay, nor are they truly straight. We're all somewhere in the middle, we're all just looking for love. I'll look at girls sometimes and think "Wow, she's extremely attractive, what's underneath!" but then I'll look around and it's like 10x that with guys c:

So no, if sexuality where a continuous line of heterosexuality on one end and homosexuality on the other, neither point would have a plot.

But, you have to think about asexuality, pansexuality, demisexuality, and all those other fancy terms. It's impossible in this day in time to interpret what the brain thinks mathematically about sexuality in your head, so maybe we'll never truly know.

3. Shea

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've seen this subject discussed a lot elsewhere. I agree with you completely, and I could not have said this any better myself.

4. emkorora

emkorora Guest

Genitals are not particularly exquisite features. They're rather hideous lumps of flesh, with hairs sticking out every-which-way. I'd say this is normal.

Generally, it's the idea of what can be done with the genitals, and what it does to other people when these things are done, that seems to be a common attitude.

5. lowkey

lowkey Guest

well, i dont think everyone is in the middle, as in, not everyone is bi sexual, i do not think i am bi sexual, also, i apologize i think you are to young and inexperienced and maybe cannot tell how contradicting the information you have given me is
    'lostisthesoul' but i see your trying to help

---------- Post added 27th Mar 2014 at 03:41 PM ----------

im sorry, because to you they 'aren't exquisite that makes them hideus lumps of flesh for everyone? i never said such a thing and everything you have stated is of a self opinion and attitude you take on that clearly does not apply for everyone else. i dont look at a dick an think it is hideus nor with a vagina. i think the senses you are attempting to appeal to could be explained differently because i might understand where you are going with it, the second part is good, the first part was poor rationalization (no offense)

#5 lowkey, Mar 27, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
  6. Kenaria

Blimey mate, I didn't mean to give you any false information, Sorry :x
    But what I meant [​IMG] is something like this,
    No exact points on homosexual and heterosexual sides. Yes, there are people who will like just as CLOSE as it gets to either side, but they will never truly be exactly on that point.

Yep, I'm young, but yes, I also have a lot of life experience and quite frankly I think I put out a valid point with what I said. I'm sorry you can't see that.

Image didn't work : link here https://www.dropbox.com/s/cpnuekr54qagma6/hvh.png

#6 Kenaria, Mar 27, 2014
  7. lowkey

lowkey Guest

i might of came off harshly, you cant go on saying everyone is bisexual and then go on to list 3 or 4 more sexualities some which say everyone isnt bisexual, it would confuse a typical person.

also, again, we do not have scientific evidence for that statement

8. Shea

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sexuality is a spectrum hence the rainbow being used as a symbol. And you are what you are. Whatever you consider yourself to be. The only one it really matters to is you. Nothing has to be set in concrete, but it can be if that's what you want to do.

9. Kenaria

I never said everyone was bisexual. I said we're all somewhere in the middle.
    And I was stating that as on broad basis. I'm aware there are plenty of other sexualities, which is why i stated

The continuum between heterosexuality and homosexuality is, well, continuous. There is basically no end to it. Each person is 100% different, even if they're merely a sliver away from each other on this "line".
    I'm also aware that if I were to say that "everyone were bisexual" I would be a hypocrite to myself. I'm pretty dang close to gay, but I'm not 110%.

10. lowkey

lowkey Guest

you realize you are literally contradicting yourself again

11. Kenaria

And, how is that?

12. lowkey

lowkey Guest

you are suggesting we are all in the middle, that is bisexuality.

13. Kenaria

Please read the posts I've made again before you claim that I'm saying everybody is bisexual.

and if you still do not understand
    We are all somewhere in the middle.
    That does not mean exactly in the middle
    It means someplace on the spectrum/continuum/whatever-you-want-to-call-it.
    No one is truly homosexual
    No one is truly heterosexual.

#13 Kenaria, Mar 27, 2014
  14. lowkey

lowkey Guest

again, you are contradicting yourself with that way of phrasing, ime/opinion with 'somewhere in the middle' it is Very misleading especially for a new inidividual.

i havent checked in awhile so i may be wrong, the kinsey is 1-7,

if someone is 2 or a 6 that is not grounds for 'somewhere in the middle, a 3 or a 5, is grounds for somewhere in the middle.

and i disagree with the statement, ive met gays who are entirelt 100 hundred percent sure they have no sexual or emotional outside of friends interest in woman.

im using a phone so dont mind the spelling errors

15. Kenaria

Okay, fair enough. Just trying to give support.

16. lowkey

lowkey Guest

i understood and didnt mean to come off as a dick, today was in general bad like all days, its this inability to feel comfortable in my skin. i also have reoccuring injuries like disc bulges, tmj flares, and double hip surgery recovery to tend to so my body is the definition of physical and mental distress