1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sexual attraction to men but romantic to women?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Behindthemask, Mar 28, 2014.

1. Behindthemask

Hi everyone.
    I've come to realise that I'm gay and I've started to accept it. But there is still somethig I'm confused with, I've always had sexual attraction to men but I still have a romantic attraction to women. I imagine myself getting married to a woman and having children with a woman, that's what I want. I've never really imagined having kids or getting married to a man. I've recently started becomming romantically attracted to men as well as woman but I'm never usually sexually attracted to women. Has anyone ever been like this? Please help.:bang:

2. Alpha78

Out Status:
    A few people
    This is exactly me! When I see a guy I cant help but be like :icon_wink. But with girls, I could fall in love with one, but about being sexual, i can take it or leave it :/ doesnt really attract to me that much.

3. James17

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I actually just posted the same problem. My heart goes to a women but my body wants a guy. I'm just so confused.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Maybe you hadn't accepted the fact that you like men entirely and that's why you were only getting romantic action to women now your starting to get it with both . Maybe your bi and not all bisexuals are 50/50