1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning, I suppose

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by nyxe, Mar 28, 2014.

1. nyxe

I never really cared much for labels as it was.
    But recently, I've been wondering. Or really, not just recently. It was always on and off that I would wonder if I might also like girls. Or at least that I could at some point. But I usually would just dismiss it as "nah, probably not." I think the first time was two years ago, when my friend held my hand for whatever reason.
    But this year it hasn't gone away. I thought at first it was just another one of those silly "what if's", but I keep wondering. I have dated one guy before, and I'm still not completely over that relationship. But I still can't help but wonder.

I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for. An answer to my sexuality? I don't honestly know. I just figured I would post this and see what people would have to say about it.

This year especially, as I said, the feeling hasn't been going away. Maybe its one of my best friends is bisexual. And fairly attractive. Not that I have a crush on her, but I'm fine with admitting that she is pretty. She's kissed me and our other friend a bunch of times just for fun. I don't really care when she does. Its actually pretty funny.

My school itself is actually pretty great. Its very small and everyone is accepting of people regardless of sexual/gender orientation or anything else that teens get made fun of in other high schools. Regardless, a guy that is sort of my friend keeps telling me I'm a "dyke" and that I should date one of my girl friends. Not in a bullying sort of way at all, but I still think about it. (Not dating my friend, but about being somewhat bisexual.) It doesn't hurt me in any way, but it still makes me wonder more.

I honestly don't care if I am bisexual or not. I guess it would be nice to know, but I haven't really cared about labels much. To quote one of my friends, "I'm not really straight enough to be straight, but at the same time I'm not even gay enough to be bi."

So as I said, I'm not really sure if I'm looking for answers to what my sexuality is or not. Thanks for reading my possibly pointless cluelessness.