1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married but curious help!!!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Unsuremarried, Mar 29, 2014.

1. I have been married for a few years. Before I met my wife I had thought about other men and one drunken night I had gay sex. Nothing ever happened since then. My wife used to be bisexual and lately has asked me if she can go out with other girls. I am fine with this but asked her how she would feel if I went with another man while she watched. She said she was unsure and doesn't really know. She doesn't know that I have had sex with men before but knows that I may be bi curious. She used to use strapons on me but has stopped lately. When I asked her if she would want sex with another man she said yes but wouldn't want me to join in. I would like to go with another man and my wife at the same time but I would just like a bit of advice about the whole situation and how I could possibly talk her into adding another man.

Any help would be great. Thanks

2. IG88

Are you sure your wife isn't still bisexual? Are you sure you're not bisexual? In the end though, it doesn't really matter, because you have your wife and she has you. Just you two. No one else need enter the picture. I would advise to just share sex with only your wife.

That being said, it's your and your wife's relationship and you both have the freedom to do what you want with that. There shouldn't be a double standard here also. If it's okay for your wife to bring another person into the picture then it should be for you too. It's selfish otherwise. If you do bring in a third party, just know that whatever relationship you two had with that person beforehand is going to change afterwards.