1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What reasons would a guy have to stare at another guy?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Ters14, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Ters14

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I walked into my gym and saw my trainer staring at me. He was with a client and it felt weird. Even when he saw me looking at him, he didn't break his gaze. A different time when I was standing, he came and sat by me, and stared deeply into my eyes as he asked how I was doing.

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Maybe he likes you??:grin:

3. Ters14

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'm not sure. He's now married but I remember him giving me a good game, when no one else could see. We were in a fitness class. There have been two occasions, he's seen me with an erection in front of him, but he didn't get angry.

---------- Post added 30th Mar 2014 at 01:36 PM ----------

Once when I got a fresh haircut, he made sure to compliment by saying he liked it. Another thing that struck me as unusual, was when he came in a room where I was standing, in the gym, and said to me, "Good morning Sunshine." I don't know if I misinterpreted something but I simply replied good morning back.

4. Claudette

Claudette Guest

reasons hmmm? aside from the obvious one of "he likes you"
    Looking past you, checking out your physique, your threads, your hair, stuff like that.
    However it sounds as if he has a man-crush on you(if he's for sure not interested in men), or he really likes you.

5. Ters14

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He eventually started increasing the physical contact, initially patting me across the chest. During workout class, he became touchy feely where he'd touch my lower side or back. People don't come near me in class, he constantly keeps an eye on me and won't let me lift heavy weight at all. He tells me what I can lift and monitors me the entire time because as he puts it, "I don't want you getting hurt."

Speaking for the class, he said, "We love you." Given that most stay away from me in class, I believe he meant he loves me."