1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not accepted in the 'gay scene'

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by JennyM, Mar 30, 2014.

1. JennyM

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Okay so I'm bicurious and it's took me a lot to finally admit this to myself and start to try to work out who I am but I have one major problem, I'm not accepted in the gay scene. I've been to gay bars quite a few times and each time I get the same judgemental looks and comments. Sure I look girly but even if I did come out as a lesbian I would still be the same person and dress the same way.. In a local gay club on Saturday night I was dancing away and a couple of gay guys were saying there was no way I was gay and that I should stick to straight bars. And because of this I get no interest from women as they automatically presume I'm straight - how can I change this perception without changing myself? I'm in a situation where I don't have any experience (I've never been with a women before) so women aren't interested in me but how am I supposed to work this out without experimenting.

In the gay clubs on Saturday night I was looking round and I was shocked at how many women were getting off with one women and then a few minutes later onto the next, is that the way it always is? That's not really my thing if so. I want a lasting faithful relationship with someone who loves me whether that's a male or female.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Your not gay your actually bisexual , why are you saying your gay if you like both men and women just let them know your bi . Yeah I've heard lipstick and femme lesbians say they had this same thing happen to me them as well when they went to lesbian bars and gay bars .