1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning My Sexuality

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Mstar714, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Mstar714

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am 14 and I identify as bisexual right now. All my friends know but my family does not. I am both sexually attracted to Men and Women but I want to only be attracted to women. I am attracted to women because I can honestly see ever women as a beautiful being. I don't know what sexuality I am, I'm confused and I need advice and help. I want to define myself as a lesbian but I am scared of what my family will think because my nana is against gay marriage, I don't want to disappoint my family. If I define as a lesbian I am scared of what everyone else will say. I'm not 100% sure I'm a lesbian because like I said I still am attracted to men but the tiniest amount and only sexually.:confused::tears:frowning2:&&&):help::bang:

2. Shea

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've been on a couple of teen help and advice forums for a while now and people our age go through this all the time. The advice usually given even though it might sound condescending is, you are only 14 and it's probably too early to have a firm conviction regarding your sexuality. Take it easy on yourself and give yourself time. There's no reason for anyone to know anything. I go back and forth all the time between thinking I'm bi and thinking I'm totally gay. And I know it's going to be that way for a while to come. Maybe like the next several years.