1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by lovedtobeloved0, Apr 2, 2014.

1. lovedtobeloved0

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I am a freshmen in college and i have just recently started to feel an attraction to one of my friends. She is in fact an out lesbian and she is just so pretty, funny, and one of my good friends! I really really like her and honestly would not mind having a relationship with her. I have questioned myself in the passed if i was gay, but never really thought of it. Also i have never had a boyfriend or even kissed one and i mean i have really bad anxiety talking to boys because i never really know what to say. Also i could even imagine having sex with them. But my friend also has a history of turning straight girls gay. Is this just curiosity in college or am i really gay? I just need someone to talk to about this.

2. Unicyclist14

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm going through something similar. I am about to be in college and I just got out of a three year relationship with a guy because I feel like I've developed feelings for my best friend.... I think about her all the time and I don't know what to make of it. my friend is straight as far as I know though.... Have you told anyone about your feelings? I'm sure your friend would be accepting if you told her, considering she is gay. Have you thought about telling her?

3. Orange Bananas

I'd say tell her what's going on. She's lesbian, hopefully she'll understand. Just don't be too hard on yourself if your crush is unrequited and don't rush into a relationship if you're not ready. :grin: