1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dads - they take worse

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by chrisyboy, Apr 3, 2014.

1. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Ok, I bit the bullet and came out to my mum and dad (On April fools day) and they proper lovely about it. My mum actually was a bit weird for a couple of days and my dad isn't really interested in talking about it (Thank god!) but they asked the right questions and they said the usual "as long as your happy". Fine. Good. Brilliant!

Now I'd say my mum is a bit of a prude, I imagine (I HOPE) she is haha, but as I got older I learned my dad - isn't.

I'm convinced that when most dads hear their boy is gay the first thing that goes through their mind is, "My boy is taking dick up is ass" Obviously there are tops and bottoms (I'm a bottom, too lazy), and for all I know my mum and dad get up to some anal (Ewww grossing myself out now!) but would anybody agree with this...

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Would we agree that your parents have sex? Or is it specifically anal sex you are thinking about...

3. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well as a dad myself, I pretty much imagine all kinds of calamities that might befall my kids (it's a morbid thing that most every decent parent does).

But when it comes to sex, I really try to refrain from making any mental pictures of what might happen (shudder!). All I can say is, if you were going out with a girl, would he imagine no less, but with different body parts (on her part)? I myself am blessed with both sons and a daughter, plenty of food for thought...so to speak!

4. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes. I think that most dads would assume their son bottoms because otherwise, they "could just do it with a woman." :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I'd imagine that most women assume gay men all swap out (bc that is a better fantasy for a straight woman).

However, most parents also try reallllly hard not think about their kids having sex so, I don't think this is something you should worry about or feel obligated to disclose (seriously, don't tell them - I'd be grossed out if my kid gave me details of their sexual exploits).

5. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Do they take it worse - the irony haha

And no a dads first though when a kid comes out... they must have sex or otherwise , well, I wouldn't be No. 1 of 8!

6. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    :roflmao: