1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Very confused.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Konfuzed, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Konfuzed

I have a crush on a girl, let's pretend her name is N (security/privacy purposes). I REALLY, REALLY like her... I've known her for 3 years, we talk sometimes but we're not like the best of friends... Her smile is amazing, I sometimes get nervous when I talk to her. Anyways, that's not the main problem I have. All my friends (who are female) have crushes on male stars but I have only been attracted to female celebrities. I honestly don't imagine myself kissing a boy, instead I imagine myself kissing a girl. I wouldn't want to really go far with a boy but I do see myself marrying a boy, just because my parents are homophobic. I'm very confused about my sexuality- even if I do end up to be homosexual, my parents are homophobic so they wouldn't even give me a chance to explain. I'm just very confused. Help?:help:

I can't get over N (my crush)- I just really want to get over her and just try to be with a boy instead of a girl for the sake of my parents. How can I get over her? I think about her like 24/7, I sometimes imagine us being a couple. Help again?:tears:

#1 Konfuzed, Apr 5, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2014
  2. lovely lesbian

Im sorry that your parents are homophobic that is sad but to me it does sound like your gay and if you don't mind me saying don't go out with a boy just to make your parents happy if it does turn out your gay because you will be unhappy

3. paris

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, Konfuzed. Now imagine that your parents are okay with you being attracted to girls and not homophobic at all, how does it change, are you still confused about your sexuality?

You should understand that your sexuality doesn't depend on what your parents want but on who you are and who you are attracted to.
    I know it's not easy but it's much better to embrace one's sexuality instead of fighting it and pretend to be someone you are not for sake of others, or whatever other reason.
    If you are homosexual, marrying a boy wouldn't change your sexual orientation, you'd only become very unhappy and frustrated in such a relationship, and believe me, it's not what you want. If you need a proof, you can read some threads in the LGBT Later in Life section. (*hug*)

#3 paris, Apr 6, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014