1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neverending spontaneous orgasm after coming out?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by SoftKitty, Apr 6, 2014.

1. SoftKitty

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there, I have another Q. I came out as bisexual to my parents earlier this week (at least I THINK I am bi, since I THINK I love both men and women), and ever since then, I have been experiencinh neverending orgasms. They are absolutaly spontaneous. I am not thinking of anything and anybody and I have them when I am learning, watching TV, walking, sitting, eating, shopping, washing clothes... it might sound funny but it is actually pretty exhausting and unpleasant. Any idea why I am having them? Have you ever experienced this before? Or in connection to your coming out? I have a theory - maybe because I said those things out loud, a massive supressed sexual energy must have been released and I cannot stop it. Any advice?

2. Axxel

Axxel Guest

It's possible to get 'stuck' orgasms. I had them for a day once. No idea what caused them or made them go away.

3. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Once I heard of a woman who had 50 orgasms a day, due to a medical issue.
    Maybe you should see a doctor.

4. Theron

There are medical issues that cause extended arousal/orgasm. If it doesn't clear up soon, you should go to a doctor because it ultimately makes sex a chore instead of an enjoyable way to connect with your partner.