1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by difficultlife, Apr 6, 2014.

1. difficultlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    i have no experience when it comes to relationships. i havent even been kissed, but i am questioning my sexuality. its hard though because i havent tried anything to be able to say yes i like that. i can only go off of yes i think that person is cute. i find both girls and guys attractive. i also can say that the person matters to me more than their genitals. im not sure of what my orientation is though since i have not had any type of relationships. :confused::help:

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What about your crushes? :wink:

3. SacredX92

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I haven't had any relationships and intimacy either, and (that's why) I have been thinking about it for 10 years and finally decided to identify as "not straight" because I feel more real than simply identify as straight, as I also feel attractions toward women:slight_smile:

If you have ever liked a person regardless of their genders, then you could be a pansexual:icon_bigg but before that, like MyLittleWorld, I want to know more about your crushes :icon_cool