1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Llama, Apr 7, 2014.

1. Llama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I always liked guys since I was little, oh, and Im a girl by the way, so I thought I was normal. And I like guys still, but just romantically. I can't imagine having sex with a guy ever. With girls though, it's just the opposite. When I see girls on the street who are pretty I don't really want to have a long term relationship; I just think of how hot they are and stuff like that. I don't really know how else to describe it. All my romantic fantasies are about guys but I just get turned on by girls. I don't like them in any other way and I don't like guys in any other way. I mean, my ideal sort of relationship would have to be with both a boy and a girl to get both feelings. When I talk to people they say that I am bi or that the words are just labels but I kind of do need them. I want to tell my parents about me sometime, and I want to have an exact thing to call myself. I can tell you all of this because I know you'll understand, but making a big speech like this to them would only lead them to saying "this is just a phase" or I might scare then or confuse them.
    Do any of you guys know what I am?

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I could give you a fairly long mouthful of a label if you want...let me think, that would be what...heteroromantic homosexual? Try saying that 3 times fast.

Something like that anyway. Personally I don't think anyone would hold it against you if you declared yourself bisexual for ease of use (well some might but...meh, screw 'em).

I do want to ask you a couple of things, but please know that I ask only out of curiosity, I'm not trying to suggest there is anything wrong about how you feel or that it needs to change!

1. What is it about girls you find physically appealing?
    2. What is it about guys you find romantically appealing?
    3. Look at your answer to question 1. Imagine you found similar traits in a guy, how do you feel about that?
    4. Look at your answer to question 2. Imagine you found similar traits in a girl, how do you feel about that?

3. Llama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    1. I love the way their hips curve and the subtle grace of it. I love girls will nice legs and pretty faces.
    2. I love the idea of being looked after by someone tall and muscular, the idea of a handsome guy choosing me from a crowd.
    3. If it's not too laughably feminine it's fine; I would date a transsexual if I liked her or a biologically born guy who's pretty.
    4. It would be very nice; girls understand girls, you know, but maybe I'd like the sort of mystery I'd get with a guy. I would have a romantic relationship with her as well as sexual, most likely.