1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just..confused?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ImpossibleTess, Apr 7, 2014.

1. ImpossibleTess

Ok, Hi :3 First off, Im sammie or tess. im 21. When i was 15, i started exploring my sexuality, and at 16 i knew i was lesbian, and liked girls. there were quite a few reasons i knew it was the right choice and i was sure of it. at 17 i came out to my mom, who was not very happy, still isint. Just back in march, well wait.. in may of 2013, i started dating a girl, yes, i met her online.. i do better with people online, i have aspergers and various social anxietys..but anyway, i met her online, and she was the sweetest, and we started dating, we dated for 9 months. most of it...she wasent online..so we never ever spoke really..but when she was on the love i felt for her was so much (yeah yeah i know, its online, how can you love someone you havent met in person) but i did! Anyway, back in febuary 2014, i couldnt deal anymore not bieng able to talk to her. and i told her we couldnt be together, but we were imidiatly back together cause i couldnt leave her, she said she would be on more. then i decided i still just couldnt and broke up with her again, at this point, the girl i trusted, and loved, told me, she wasent a girl at all, but a guy, who had lied to me for all that time, he said he had some sort of identiy crisis because of issues in his life. i stayed with him till about the end of the first week in march.

Ok. At this point now, and since we broke up, my sexuality has been all wierd in my brain.

Of course, there was ren fair, wich has the tortuga twins. ive always liked them. and i also met a really cute guy there.
    Now ive always seen cute guys, even though ive known for a long time i am not interested in sex with them, but it seems lately, ive been finding more and more guys i find attractive, and a few ive thought it might be okay to sleep with, but, then i think "no, thats not what i like, why am i thinking this!" and theres not many guys ive thought that with. and with guys..if their cute, i tend to like them, but im really not interested in sex as far as i know..and with girls, i still find them attrative, and though, im not interested in sex really at all with anyone, i prefer to do it with girls then with guys, i am still a virgin.. cause sex just...dosent seem good to me x3 my issue though now is..why am i unsure all of a sudden of who i like, when ive been so sure for so many years? what am i now? i need help D: everyone i talk to about it just tells me i cant just change, and i know they are probably right..but why am i so unsure? can you all help me with this? i could for sure it!

2. Orange Bananas

One common misconception of lesbians: Checking out guys doesn't make you bisexual. Rather than think about a specific guy or girl, think about the idea of what that type of sex means. Would you theoretically enjoy what straight sex entails? Would you theoretically enjoy what lesbian sex entails?

3. ImpossibleTess

mm..I am pretty positive i would not enjoy sex with a guy at all. with a girl..im not sure..sex really isint my thing at all, however, im much more attracted to girls,and if i were to have sex, it would be with a girl.