1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gay boys ?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Jean Genie, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Jean Genie

So I've been pretty sure that I was gay for a few years now, though I have had the odd hook up with boys now and then. But my when my male best friend told me that he was pretty sure he was gay too, it made me really attracted to him.

For the first time ever I've fantasised about kissing a boy, its almost as if homosexuality is a turn on?

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Any help would be greatly appreciated

2. Hiems

I have no experience with this scenario in particular, so take my advice with a grain of salt...

Based on you listing your orientation as being "more gay than not" and having hook ups with guys here and there, it sounds like you would fall under Kinsey 4-5. So thinking about kissing your male best friend is not surprising. I wouldn't worry too much about it because your feelings seem to be consistent with your sexual orientation.

However, your best friend said he's gay, so I would respect that.

3. barbadosslim

Out Status:
    A few people
    Never been in this situation but I have been learning that what your feeling is perfectly natural so don't beat yourself up over it(if thats what your doing) and remember to take it slow if you want to be with him because(I know from personal experience) that people who are still unsure can be easily scared off

4. chrisyboy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hmmm I have found myself attracted to a guy AFTER he came out, like now he was an option I suddenly liked him. Less chance of disapointment