1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crush on a girl - Not sure if she likes me too

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by theopendoor, Apr 9, 2014.

1. theopendoor

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    There's a girl I see almost every day. We rarely talk. It's mostly due to MANY factors. When I started to realize I was bisexual, I started to develop a crush on her. I still do! It freaked me out that I liked a girl. I feel like she's one of those girls that doesn't realize how seriously beautiful she is.

There were a few encounters, here and there. "hey", "hello" that type of thing. There was one time she tried talking to me but she seemed super dang nervous. I'm talking about "holy-cr*p-I-talked-to-her" face like she wanted to run or take back what she said. I checked out how she talks to others and she seems completely confident. Though, from what I know of, she's a lesbian. Ever since that day she tried to talk to me, it feels like she avoids talking to me. I can feel her/SEE her looking at me as I walk by or talk to others.

I'm not sure if I'm over-analyzing. Or, maybe she is interested but doesn't know I actually LIKE girls too. What makes it difficult is...Well? We work together...Complications get even more complicated? She's a manager.

What should I do? Am I over-thinking this? OR...does is sound like she's trying to figure me out?

2. Agaetis Byrjun

It's possible, but it sounds like you're going to need more clues and find more opportunities to talk to her.

3. An0n

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ask her if she wants to have coffee/lunch/sex sometime? Joking about the last BTW, but what's a bit of tongue in cheek among friends. (^_~)

4. STM29

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hey,
    First of all it sounds like you really like this girl :slight_smile:

But your situation seems difficult :confused:

It's not easy to tell what is going on in her head. Especially the thing that she seemed nerveous when talking to you could be a sign for her interest. But in a "hello" or "how are you" I wouldn't read to much into, because this could be just her being friendly. Don't forget you work together and it is just polite to say hello to your co-workers.

Ok let's see what we know:
    She is gay, she is staring over to you sometimes and was a bit nerveous when talking to you. If we just have a look at these points, it sounds possible that she could be interested - so far the theory.
    Ok this sounds good, but it is not enough to can tell if she is actually interested or not.

That she works with you makes it difficult to just ask her straight away for a date.

So my advice: you have to get to know her better and show her a bit, that you are interested :icon_wink
    Not in the way "hey, here I am and I like you sooo much" :icon_bigg More with little things. Maybe when she looks over to you, look back and smile, have intense eye contact. When she says hello start small talk, maybe a conversation and when you both have the time to maybe try to get some informationen about her. Try to talk about private things that don't have to do with your work.
    See how she reacts, how she looks at you, does she ask you private questions that maybe show interest, eventually talk about LGBT news, or something like that.

Do you even know whether she is single or not?

Ok I'm rambling a bit...time to make a point. :icon_bigg

I hope my words help you a bit.

Good luck !(*hug*)