1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Gay or Bisexual?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Smoochies, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Smoochies

Smoochies Guest

Hello, recently I have some thoughts about "Can I be Bisexual?" in my mind. Whenever I get closer with boys which I met on the internet, I'm starting to examine girls and women closely while watching films, series or just chilling on Tumblr-Instagram. It also includes real life. I find some girls really attractive around me but I can't even think sth sexual about them. I always been interested in boys with sexuality and still. I'm really confused about it. I came out to my friends as Gay and proud to be but that thoughts are really making me confused. My best female friend says, try your first with a girl, maybe you're a bisexual or just confused about your sexual preference (You can be straight). I love being gay.I always share gay couples on Tumblr and really find them cute. I think the cause of all these confusing thoughts is I couldn't find the right boy, yet. It's really hard to find around me cuz being gay is shame here and no one makes it public. Whenever I met someone on the internet, mostly they're talking about sex and it makes me upset cuz I want to have a relationship as heterosexual couples. I'll go abroad for university education after 2 years and I think everything will be easier. I'll never ever find the right boy here, in my opinion. Any advice and suggestions will be greatly appreciated (&&&)

2. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

As far as I am concerned...the confusion you have about your sexuality, stems from the fact, that you desperately want and need a relationship with a guy; but haven't met or found the right one yet; (as you yourself even acknowledged). I believe you are Gay. Finding women attractive, is worlds apart from sexuality! And so many guys can't differentiate between acknowledgement of someones attractiveness, and acknowledgement of their sexuality. I myself find certain women attractive, but that is as far it goes! I am Gay and Proud! :slight_smile: The same way I find certain women attractive, is the same as when a Lesbian woman may acknowledge that I am attractive, but that's all it is...acknowledgement. Give yourself more time to meet a good guy who wants what you want. A relationship. It will happen.

3. Opture

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I felt the same way when I was figuring myself out, you just have to give it time and the truth will come out to you soon. In the meantime try not to focus on labeling yourself too much, just go with the flow and let your feelings be as they are. :slight_smile:
    Good luck!

4. Smoochies

Smoochies Guest

Thank you all, I believe I'm Gay and I'll go with the flow as Opture said :slight_smile:

5. BrokenGuy

BrokenGuy Guest

As long as going with the flow, isn't: "I'll live in denial". Be wise.