1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flipping back and forth from gay to straight.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by MaddogMJ5, Apr 11, 2014.

1. MaddogMJ5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I find myself liking either guys or girls. Rarely I'll like both of them at the same time. I randomly flip my sexual orientation, day to day, sometimes hour to hour. Some times I will like only guys for a while, then only girls. I don't have split personalities or anything, its just my sexual preference. I've just considered to be bisexual because of this. Its horrible because I had a "guy friend" on Kik, and I left him just because I wasn't really interested in guys at that moment. Does anybody have this problem? Am I just crazy? NVM, I'm crazy for many other reasons. lol

But seriously, does anyone have this issue? Does anybody have any advice? :help:

2. shadowraptor

Hey there, I'm going through a similar situation, although my attraction to guys in most cases outweighs my attraction to girls.
    The thing about humans is that we're very complex. We're sporadic and dynamic, always changing. Whether it's what kind of food we like, our friends, or those we are attracted to, there's never anything definite, or at least that what it appears to be.
    My advice to you: just keep doing what you're doing. Someday you'll find someone who will make you not have to worry about things like that, and when they do, whether they're a guy or a girl, there will be no reason to worry about your sexuality because your feelings for them will never change. And the cool thing about being bi (in my opinion, at least) is that you're not limited to just one gender, there are plenty of fish in the sea, so you can keep looking until you find the right person. There's no reason to beat yourself up over it. (*hug*)

3. Mehmeister

i think you may be bisexual, which can be great!
    be bisexual can also improve relationships like i have a friend who knows im bisexual and she will ask my opinion on guys and we have a laugh. but yes, sometimes its this and sometimes its that.

Hope this helps!

4. Ebro1122

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    The problem is you are 14 years old lol. JK. But seriously, don't think too hard about it. Do whatever feels natural. You are so young, you have plenty of time to figure this out. I think its a little early to tell but the signs are leaning to bisexual.

5. MaddogMJ5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks, I just thought of something while I was bored. Labels are pointless, 2 people (or more) can meet, do whatever they want, and be happy. Just thought I might share that. Anyways, thanks. I think I'll just stick with bisexual until I learn more about myself. lol

Also, I was wondering. Could the word fluidly bisexual be used to describe this? I dont care for labels, but they make things easier.

P.S. Thanks for the other replies too

#5 MaddogMJ5, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Being bisexual sure is tricky sometimes :confused:

7. MaddogMJ5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    exactly! Lol :slight_smile:

8. BraydonsLover

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly I wouldn't worry about it too much. its just ur prefrance. maybe consider PANSEXUAL?? idk but u r who u r and OWN it! ive been in ur situation before and, me personally, I grew out of it (so to speak) eventually and I am extremely happy with who I am and who im spending the rest of my life with. I identify as a pansexual now because my fiancé is trans. (ftm) before he came out to me I identified as a lesbian. so don't worry, its just a part of finding out who you are! :slight_smile:

9. MaddogMJ5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, I could see myself with a Transsexual, Androgynous, or Genderqueer. So, I may be pansexual. I think I have thoroughly confused myself now. I'm gonna go ponder my own mind, I'll tell ya what I come up with. :slight_smile:

#9 MaddogMJ5, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
  10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I wonder how bisexuals get use to it :confused: and what do they do if their in a relationship and this happens

11. UG Scorpio

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    im bisexual but liking males is more then females but now again I will only like females. being bi is like being single its fun, flexible and painless

12. MaddogMJ5

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, it is. Unless you try to get in a relationship and your orientation randomly changes for a while. Just like she said:

13. Ebro1122

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I don't know if I would ever be able to handle the fluctuations. But, to each their own.