1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ugh. Confused as hell.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sugarskull, Apr 12, 2014.

1. sugarskull

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Hello, this is my first time reaching out for advice. Theres no one I can talk to and its the most depressing thing in the world.

Lets start with basics. I am 27, in a 10 year relationship (on and off first 4 years) (not married) with a male and have a 3 year old daughter.

I used to term my self Bi. I've kissed a few girls, not on dares, but for pleasure. I had one short lived relationship with a girl. It was fantastic. I was 18, and I can still remember how her lips tasted.
    However, the guy i'm with now talked me out of my feeling for her I guess. I was heart broken, I broke her heart, it was horrible. But he kept telling me i wasn't gay, why waste time ect ect. So I pushed all those feeling down and termed my self straight. And I have since then.

I check girls out all the time. I love watching shows/movies with lesbian scenes in them.

What got me questioning my feelings again was last year while working as a manager at a clothing store there was this one employee i ALWAYS wanted to work with. I wanted to be near her. I thought about her all the time. I stared at her constantly. We were good friends, but she was much younger so we never hung out outside of work (plus, it was against the rooms for a manager/employee to hang out)
    I knew i had a huge crush on her, but it was so stupid I thought. I was a mom, she was young and straight. It was just silly.

Fast forward to now... I don't know what happened again. I just got the thoughts back in my head. Now i'm questioning everything. Am I bi, and I gay? Wth.
    I love my boyfriend. But I feel like we are best friends, room mates. I don't really enjoy sex. I have to psych myself up for it. We hardly kiss. And I always am finding myself making excuses to not make out, or have sex. And its been this way for quite some time. I thought I was broken for the longest time, and now I keep thinking is it just because i don't like penis? I'm so lost. theres no one I can talk to about it.

It would break him up if i even mentioned any of this. And with our living situation, leaving anytime soon is out of the question. And I have a kid... thats a huge thing.

And I'm rambling. Ugh.:bang: