1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Relationship Advice??

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by curiousguy5, Apr 13, 2014.

1. curiousguy5

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello everyone,

I'm not really sure where to post this, but there is this guy that I met and I have this huge crush for him but I have no idea whether or not he may feel the same way or not. He does stuff that makes me think that he might sometimes but it's hard to tell. He has a girlfriend but she lives like 5 states away. Besides the obvious answer of saying something to him (which I'm not comfortable with just yet.) how can I tell if he likes me too, or what signs should I look for, or any other helpful information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!!

2. Orange Bananas

First, how close friends are you?

3. blakphlamz

There aren't really any signs for a dude being into you, it's something you kinda half to figure out by either there being an extremely close friendship between you, and he's ok with sending you clear messages, or just straight up telling you how he feels. I think the quickest and easiest way is to just be totally honest with him, which will show your very devoted to telling him this, and are a trust worthy person.

That'll score you points with him if he is interested, and helps along the closure process between you if he isn't.

Hope this helps

-The worlds best homosexual 12 year old

4. LostAndAffraid

Nah, we don't have enough info to suggest that just yet blakphlams, give us a bit more info on your relationship, I would love to help but you are not giving us enough info, do you even know if he's lgbt friendly?

5. curiousguy5

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well I first met him in one of my classes. We started to talk for a bit and then I started to sit next to him in both of the classes that we had together. Shortly after we started to hang out outside of college. I asked him if he wanted to go to our school's talent show and he said that he did. We went to the talent show but then decided that we would rather go see a movie. After the movie we went back to my house and played some video games. The way that my house is laid out I have two couches a big couch and a smaller loveseat. I normally sit on the loveseat to watch TV. The thing that stood out to me when we got back to my house was the fact that he sat right next to me on the loveseat even though the big couch was completely clear and no one else was over. We have hung out a couple of times since then and we went to a couple of other movies together as well. We are actually going to a theme park together today with my mom and sister.

What about the whole girlfriend thing, how does that play into all of this?

Thank you all for the replies!

6. LostAndAffraid

Well a long distance relationship could just be a beard for him, but I can't say it for certain, try to figure out how he feels about people who are gay, I'd he is cool with them or not, this well be your first step?

7. curiousguy5

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Ok, I will try to find out....I'm pretty sure he is lgbt friendly but he hasn't really said one way or the other. We have kinda joked around a little about the subject, but that's about it.