1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone feel like this?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by browneyedgirl, Apr 14, 2014.

1. I'm trying to figure out my sexuality and the best I can come up with is that I lean towards women. In the past I have I been with men and women. My relaionships with women were great because I had someone that provided a very close emotional connection to, very similar to having a best friend. The sex was ok at most but the missing aspect would be a man.
    I have been in relationships with men but as the relationship progresses I can't seem to find a lasting emotional connection and without that the sex just isn't fun anymore.

I'm not one for labels, so I'm not really concerned about what I am. I'm just not sure how to go about this. When I'm with a woman and I meet a guy I like I become all crazy and he takes over my thoughts. I know I get infatuated with guys its very sexual though and women are more emotional.

Can anyone relate?

2. Tyrael

Hello there, I'm afraid I have a similar problem when it comes to women. I can only assume I want something that I see as unachievable. I want what I get from guys, as in I can be best friends with them and enjoy everything with them, but I can't get the same feeling from a girl except the physical aspect. Sex is good and all that, but I need that connection too, so I understand how you feel. You are definitely not alone and it's not all that strange I don't think.

Though I'm afraid I don't know quite what the answer is. Perhaps we haven't met the right person yet that can give us both of the things we desire? :slight_smile: There's always hope!

3. Hey! Thanks for replying. I was feeling like there was something wrong with me or I would never be happy. I hope one day we can find what we are looking for! :slight_smile: