1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bit of advice needed please.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by GagaLover, Apr 16, 2014.

1. GagaLover

GagaLover Guest

Ya see I identify as bi for the following reasons:no.1 I look at a pretty woman and I find her attractive but have no interest in having sex with her:no.2 I look at a fit guy and I imagine myself having sex with him and being intimate. Does this sound like I'm bi? cos I'm a bit mixed up right now.

2. emkorora

emkorora Guest

I'd describe you as gay, personally.

3. GagaLover

GagaLover Guest

Mmmmmm that's interesting. I think about guys like a LOT but it really scares me to take that first step. I had a gay experience when I was younger and it's stayed with me ever since.

4. jaje69

You could be a bi-romantic homosexual.

Can you see yourself dating a woman? Or are you just attracted to her physically?

How do you feel about dating a guy?

5. LostAndAffraid

Yeah I'd say as far as sexual attraction you are gay. I have those hetero romantic feelings from time to time myself but I have no desire to put my general's anywhere near theirs.

6. GagaLover

GagaLover Guest

I've dated a woman before and although we had a good relationship it did kinda feel like we were more mates than anything at times. And as far as men go I want to do all the sex and kissing and going out on dates and what have ya but I'm scared it's gonna be too weird waking up next to a man, or being sat across from man on a date, or locking lips with another man. What if I bottled it and did a runner? What if I just start laughing? As much as I really, truly want all that I can't helped but be a bit freaked out.

7. LostAndAffraid

I'm really scared too, I've never dated a guy and where the idea is really a turn on, it also scares me thatit's gonna be really awkward. But I still want it really bad.

8. GagaLover

GagaLover Guest

That's exactly how I feel! Also I'm not ya 'typical' gay guy. To look at me and hear me talk you'd never guess I had feelings for other guys.

9. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It makes sense why you're struggling. When you don't really identify with "queer culture," it can really screw with your head like: am I really (____)? I don't feel queer so, maybe I'm just (___)?

But it does sound like you're gay. If you don't want to be intimate with a woman, then even if you find them attractive, functionally, you're gay. Maybe the awkwardness you're worried about is thinking if you were with a guy like yourself who isn't "obviously gay." Maybe your attraction to women is to their femininity and you'd feel comfortable with a femme guy. Just a thought...

10. LostAndAffraid

I could see that as well, that might be the reason I had such a hard time coming out as well. I never enjoyed clubbing, I hate reality shows, I am pretty much a skinnier more attractive version of Brian from the Sarah Silverman show. Except I like all music like that, not just metal.

11. GagaLover

GagaLover Guest

Mmmmmm that makes sense actually. I could see myself having sex with another guy like me though, just not being in a relationship.
    In fact I had a hunky plumber come to service my boiler yesterday and ya don't wanna know the thoughts that were running through my head lol.

I can identify with that. I'm not into shopping or reality shows and stuff like that. Although I must say my taste in music is very 'gay' and I much prefer the company of women to straight guys.

#11 GagaLover, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2014
  12. LostAndAffraid

Well my suggestion, get yourself out there, let you be yourself and start"exploring" your identity, find a guy who you feel is super sexy, ask him out, I mean if nothing else online dating is a viable option.