1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Something is bothering me....

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by candylady, Apr 17, 2014.

1. candylady

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The other day I was having this conversation over dinner with this girl I really like. Last year, we got close. We hung out, we went to movies, we had fun together. But I still haven't tell her I like her. I can also feel that she likes me, from the physical touch and the stealing glances.

Just few days ago, she told me her issue with this guy. Rewinding back, she told me she stopped talking to this guy and now starts all over again? It bothers me when she said things about this guy, because I really like her. But I did not show it on my face.

Just yesterday, when we were having a conversation, in the mid of the conversation, she told me about my problem. She said my problem is,... When something is bothering me, I did not say it.

What does she means by that?

2. PeytonRose

"But I did not show it on my face."

Not to sound rude or blunt but did you have a mirror during this conversation? Granted, someone can try very hard not to show any emotion on their face but there are little ticks and mannerisms that our faces/bodies do on their own that give us away. It's entirely possible that you showed some of the emotion you were feeling for your friend/her situation and that's why she said what she did about not saying what is bothering you.

Emotions have a tendency to eat us up on the inside if you keep something negative like that inside without telling people. Sadly I know a bit of that by experience. Just sit her down and if she asks your opinion on the matter again, be honest with her! If the roles were reversed wouldn't you want her to do the same for you?

3. setnyx

IMO. sounds like she knows and wants to talk about it.