1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I feel more gay when I get drunk?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by GagaLover, Apr 17, 2014.

1. GagaLover

GagaLover Guest

Can anybody offer a reasonable explanation as to why, when I've been drinking, I suddenly get 'more gay' and find my inner self starting to surface? Ya see, nobody knows about my gay urges and I actually try quite hard to keep it that way, at least for now.

2. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yea i got quite the same way one time around my friends. to tell you honestly it scares me because i become a whole different person, and i say this with experience.

the longer you suppress your feelings or gay urges, the more likely it'll come out and takes over your whole mental being. i'd say don't keep them in. you may not notice it but it will affect almost everything you do or say or even think. i might not know what the situation is around you, and it might be really hard to do that from the sounds of it. find something that'll help you in the long run or keep your feelings at bay for the meantime. drinking's not gonna help haha. it'll make the situation more unpredictable then you think.

if you want to have fun and drink, try to limit yourself to what you can take, just enough to keep a leveled head and not go overboard, that is if you're in a situation where you might be in potential danger.