1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by onegiantleap, Apr 18, 2014.

1. onegiantleap

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi guys,

I want to get your advice on this one. I met someone online and dated him for a couple of times. We've been chatting consistently for less than a month. On our recent date, I really felt awkward (tongue-tied in most of the conversations, uneasy, etc.) and he noticed it. But the reason for the discomfort ---> 'I am beginning to like him.' I think its too soon to fall for someone. After dinner, after we parted ways, I told him that 'I think I like him' thru sms. He replied immediately and asked if that was the reason I was feeling unnatural. I simply said yes. Now, he feels embarrassed. What does his embarrassment mean? Should I continue or stop?

2. Gates

Gates Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It means that he thinks that he likes you, too. :icon_wink

3. Zelos

That's a tricky one. There's no "too soon" to fall for someone. Unfortunately one doesn't choose when/who to fall. So if you're falling for him, there's not much you can do. If you've been chatting constantly, it's likely that he likes you too. Maybe he juste didn't expect you to tell him now.
    Perhaps you should just talk about it, ask him why he is embarrassed. Or just leave the conversation there and see in the next date what happens. It's up to you to decide what you feel most comfortable doing. :slight_smile: