1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tired of being miserable

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CuriousArticles, Apr 20, 2014.

1. CuriousArticles

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I know this is like the oldest story in the book, but I need a second opinion before I end up rocking in a corner talking to a cup or something.

I've been suffering from increased anxiety for the past few months, and i think it's over my sexuality. Seven years of not worrying about it, or not putting pressure on it has finally stopped working.

I think I'm gay...maybe bi...but I'm not sure what to do about it or how to handle it (I used to think I'd be okay with it, but I'm not so sure anymore). I'm also really picky about who I date. The only (sort of) sexual experience I've ever had was with a guy, and I wasn't really "there", I sort of detached from the experience. The idea of dating another guy (which I've tried) really freaks me out for reasons I can't explain, but I don't feel that way about girls.

Theoretically I like the idea of being with either, but when I think about it more realistically, I shy away from men and towards women. Maybe I just feel threatened by men.

I can't figure out if I'm trying to convince myself that I'm straight or gay or bi, but if I am, I don't know what to do. I feel like I need an outlet for my sexuality, but I can't figure out how!! :frowning2: