1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I Bi?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CreativeLlamas, Apr 20, 2014.

1. CreativeLlamas

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've been questioning myself sexuality wise for a while. I've found women to be attractive before and y'know, had the odd sexual thoughts too. But I've never actually done anything with a girl...or tried to. I feel like I am Bi (I still get attracted to men) but I don't know if I can label myself as it as I haven't actually done anything with a girl? So does this mean I can label myself as Bi? Or not? Or...? ;3;

Any advice or anything would be awesome, thanks :slight_smile:

2. fluxxeh

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i've never done anything physical with girls, but have had the thoughts and would still say i'm bi. but there isn't a reason to label yourself. you can have these feelings/thoughts and that's your feelings. no need for a label.

3. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hiya.

Try not to get hung up on labels but if you think you may identify as bi, just ask yourself these simple questions. Are you attracted to guys to any degree? Are you attracted to girls to any degree? If you honestly answer yes to both of these then you can identify as bi if you feel that accurately represents how you feel. Remember, you don't have to be equally attracted to both nor does the attraction necessarily have to be in the same ways.

Also, just because you haven't been with another girl that doesn't mean your not bi. I mean, that's like saying virgins can't know if they are straight. Your orientation is based on how you feel and who you are attracted to, not who you have been with/are with at the moment.

So in answer to your question, you may be. But you need to search deep down about how you feel and take it from there.

Hope this helps,

Happy days :slight_smile:

4. jaje69

Radioactive is right. It's how you feel.

5. CreativeLlamas

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Thanks so much Radioactive that's really helped a lot! :slight_smile: