1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can I be happy with a women? So confused please help

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Soaring, Apr 20, 2014.

?

Can I love a happy life with a woman?

1. 100%. Yes, you can

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No. It's bound to fail

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Soaring

This question isn't really something you can just answer with a poll. Obviously it's not a simple, black and white thing, and we can't really give you an exact answer. You'll probably hate to hear this, but you're the only one who can know whether or not you would be able to have a relationship with a woman. We aren't living your life and we can't know.

I would suggest that you at least allow yourself to think about whether or not you would want a relationship with a man. You won't be able to know how things will work out unless you're honest with yourself first.

Also, have you heard about the difference between romantic orientation and sexual orientation? Romantic attraction and sexual attraction don't always match up. If you are physically attracted to both but only want a romantic relationship with a woman it might be that you are heteroromantic bisexual. You would have to figure out if that's true on your own though. Like I said, I don't know enough about your life to be able to tell you about it.

2. fortheloveoflez

My suggestion for you is to not stick on a label immediately. Don't over think it. Just let things flow and then go with it.

3. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sexuality isn't black and white, 0% or 100%.

Don't worry about labels, just be yourself and seek hapiness. Don't let anyone stop you.