1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stressed Out

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ShyFlame, Apr 21, 2014.

1. ShyFlame

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hello All,

After many years of (I guess you could call it) denial, I've started exploring the idea that I might be bi. I think I'm following the appropriate steps (for me). I've been going to my university's counseling center, talking to my school Chaplin (and have read some articles about Christianity "okaying" homosexuality), and have contacted the president of my school's Gay Straight Alliance (I've also been attending meetings, but the president himself is the only one I've talked to about it).

I thought I was handling the process well, but now I'm not so sure. There have been a few times recently where I've found myself completely stressed out for no apparent reason. I'm also always tired. I haven't been sleeping well, but I've never been a "good sleeper" to begin with, but now I think it may be linked to stress as well. Is there any way of relieving at least some of this stress/anxiety? I feel like this process is splitting my soul in two right now and my next appointment with anyone is a few days out.

2. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Cup of tea, good movie, music, try to get sleep. I know it is hard because I'm not a "good sleeper" too but I try my best. Eat healthy. It helps a little bit. Good luck for you.