1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does this make sense?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Young Blood, Apr 21, 2014.

1. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Does being a heteromantic bisexual make sense? I find that I'm sexually and physically attracted to girls, and physically, sexually, and romantically attracted to guys. This is based purely off attraction right now though as I've never been in a relationship with either. I was just wondering if that term makes sense if it does happen that I am this way...:confused:

P.S. I may not have spelled heteromantic right, as I'm not even sure if that's a word, but we'll roll with it...I'm sure all of you smart people know what I'm trying to say :wink:

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

You spelled it right!!
    Don't forget. You don't have to label yourself!!:slight_smile:
    And yea, indeed. That makes sense (to me):grin:
    Oooh, wait. you misspelled it:grin: Right:wink:

3. Agaetis Byrjun

Makes perfect sense. But keep in mind, romantic orientation doesn't have to be a permanent thing, it is so conditioned by our social worlds and expectations, so it can be even more fluid than sexuality. It might be a fair description for now, but I'd encourage you to leave your options open. :wink:

4. Young Blood

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    @CharlsOn I know I don't :slight_smile: I just find it easier for myself. I like to know exactly who it is I am :slight_smile: As I'm sure most of us do. :wink: But cool, thanks! That definitely helped in more ways than you can imagine :wink:

@Agaetis Byrjun I realize it isn't, which is why I was inquiring. I know everything is socially constructed :wink: I was just wondering if that made sense for now...I'll just have to see when I get into a relationship if it really does fit me :slight_smile:

#4 Young Blood, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014