1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm 21 and am coming to terms with being gay. I just refuse to accept it.

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Markz0ne20, Apr 23, 2014.

1. Markz0ne20

will try to make this so it's not the typical story on this forum that people see everyday. Recently in this past year I have developed myself spiritually and left the garbage known as Christian religion. We are souls in a human experience, not the other way around. Religion is an evil that prevents us from growing. With meditation and taking proper care of my body to the best of my ability, I have been better than awesome.

I am seeing an awakening in regards to many things. The one obvious one being sexuality and my preference for men. It has been this way for a decade. Like a roller coaster slowly going up and diving down. Because when I was a kid, I had connections with very few kids and they were more to me than friends. But as I got older, my attraction for females faded. My gay booming was at age 14 and year by year up until now.. i'm a full blown homosexual.

I am not angry towards gay human beings. I hate LGBT and it's propaganda. But gays are humans too. I just don't like the fact that "I'm gay" It's something I cannot help. I know we as men can be very animalistic in regards to sex. But men simply excite me from head to toe. I want to date men. But I just have mental issues blocking it.

Because again.... This is something that requires some serious coming to terms with. I'm gay and I can't change it. I don't like not being in control of feelings. Male genitalia is awesome. Guys's behinds are better than women's. I actually am ashamed to say it

2. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The reason you're ashamed is because of the relentless religious propaganda you and others have been fed for a very long time now.

Can you expand on this sentence please?: "I hate LGBT and it's propaganda".

Also, congrats for admitting you're gay... Even if you only typed it its still a massive step in acceptance. Is it your first time writing it down for people to see?

3. Markz0ne20

LGBT is a militant organization like religion. homosexuality and LGBT are separate entities. I don't like the exploitation in the LGBT community and people's lives being ruined and losing jobs because they peacefully don't accept homosexuality(the not so religious type)

I am pretty sure I'm gay. But I feel feminine and in the past have been intimate with some females. I feel like the sex drive is focused on men though. There is no reason for it.

4. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just so you know my position on this stuff; I have no love for the mainstream LGBT propagandists... They're obsessed with marriage and treat "lust" as a dirty word.

An example of this? Because I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

I have never seen an example of someone peacefully 'not accepting' homosexuality.

5. Markz0ne20

People have the right to not like homosexuality, that doesn't give them the right to hurt anybody. LGBT has won court cases just because they're LGBT and it's a crime to even say anything about the LGBT because they take it as gay hate crime.

6. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

you're probably looking at it from a negative perspective though. i mean i could agree that people have a right to an opinion on whether they "disagree" or "agree" to homosexuality. the way they decide to approach it is demeaning. in some cases, they charged with battery, assault, manslaughter(god forbid) but that alone doesn't really restricts them to their sexual orientation. the act of whatever the person does violently, will be convicted of that crime NO MATTER WHAT. the community decides to put a stamp on it and call it a hate crime because it's becoming more common to bash on gay, lesbian, transgender, bisexual people, and they want to avoid those kinds of issues.

i'm somewhat the same way of thinking. i don't really find it all that necessary to make it a declaration in the first place because we're all different individuals and not just another barbie doll. the community approach these days aren't exactly in the right place because they rather have these stereotypes and standards cast upon people just because it's "what makes a part of them". what people do need to understand is that we can't be discriminated against what feels natural to us as human beings. you don't need to be a part of that community or live up to it because by the end of the day, you are an individual. that's something no one can take or define you. you don't need to put a label on yourself other then your name. you're allowed to have your own opinion and stuff and still live as an honest man. recognizing that part in yourself is what makes you stand out from others.