1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In denial?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by CyberStar, Apr 24, 2014.

1. CyberStar

Recently I've had some trouble figuring out just what exactly I am. But I've noticed that I've been pushing girls out of my mind and thinking of boys, but then when I do see a hot girl, I slide it out of my mind and think about guys again. But I'm also questioning about my gender identity. I am a guy. But I like the idea of being a girl and frequently picture myself as a girl in my sexual fantasies. But they are always either gay or lesbian. These days I never have a sexual fantasy about a girl unless I'm imagining myself as one. Which is kind of odd because I really used to enjoy those, and spent quite a while once practically drooling over a girl (pardon the disgusting imagery :slight_smile: , but that's about the size of it). These days I just want to BE a girl (one with a complete working reproductive system, not just a vagina and that's it). Do you think I'm just trying to be gay, or in denial that I'm not as gay as I thought? And does anybody have any advice for me?