1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by RoyalNight, Apr 24, 2014.

1. RoyalNight

RoyalNight Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    When your gay can you still wish to be with a man or see them as cute? (But not want sexual contact with a man) Iv'e went back and forth all my life in my head. I don't like to speak of it much but even my encounters (More then one) i didn't enjoy it grossed me out.
    :icon_sad: I'm 20 and i feel like a idiot that i question and question and cannot figure it out.

2. BookDragon

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can do what you like, there isn't a set of rules that say you what you can and cannot do.

There's no reason you shouldn't be able to identify an attractive male any more than you can objectively say "That's a nice car" or "How cute is that tiger". Just because you can identify aesthetically positive things doesn't mean you automatically want sex with them!

3. Slothus

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    when you say this do you mean in a purely romantic and emotional way? Because that's a thing. Heteroromantic(?). It normally occurs amoung asexual people but there aren't exactly clear cut line in this sort of area.

4. RoyalNight

RoyalNight Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    it's weird i can be attracted to them romantically or sexually i'm just never interested it grosses me out. It just isn't my thing and after a while i tend to wish i could love a guy or a women. But the problem is i can't because i don't enjoy it like other people would. I don't enjoy it in two ways (Sexually) and (gross) but over time maybe??? maybe? idk.

---------- Post added 24th Apr 2014 at 03:18 PM ----------

Just for the heads up the most confusing thing has been that i don't feel the same with women i'm more open to it. But still would rather not bother in the (sexual way) But romantic would be fine i could even kiss and be lovely to a extent.