1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I becoming gayer

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by NicoletteChris, Apr 25, 2014.

1. NicoletteChris

I'm a pretty old fashion type girl, I really love the idea of marriage and two people spending the rest of their lives together. I'm not sure why but I guess I only date people I can see myself marrying someday, I guess I'm just one of those girls lol :slight_smile: Now, to be honest I think I can see myself married to a woman and being super satisfied romantically and sexually with a female partner versus a male one. Ever since I realized that woman are the best sex for me to seriously pursue I've lost a lot of interest in men. I just don't see myself with one anymore and I mean as I've begun to notice more faults with guys I get turned off more and more. I'm not sure if it's just me coming to terms with being a lesbian or letting my preference for woman dominate me.

Occasionally I'll be curious about guys but it's not serious actually and I don't think I'd act out on those whims ever. By curiosity I mean "Oh I wonder what the difference is with a guy versus a woman? Hmmm" Am I turned on by men anymore? Not really. Do I want a relationship with one? Nah.

Does this still make me bi since I was really into boys when younger or am I slowly getting gayer? Most of the time when I try to think of heterosexual relationships and me I get anxiety anyway so I don't think I'd want that.

2. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

I agree fully with the first part:grin:

Would you like to date a guy?
    Maybe you're bi curious?

Great help but what could you expect at this time (1:08am)??:grin:

3. NicoletteChris

Nah I don't wanna date a guy and lol it's 4 pm here :astonished:

4. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Wow, that's waaay later!!:grin:

I don't think you're bi.
    You don't wanna have a relationship with them and you're not sexually attracted.
    Or am I wrong?:slight_smile:

5. NicoletteChris

Time zones are so crazy haha! :grin:

No you're right I think I used to be bi but I've lost interest in guys since girls are just amazing :slight_smile: I wonder if that's possible?

6. CharlsOn

CharlsOn Guest

Yea, they are!!! I'm confused all the time cause here soo many people from just everywhere:grin:

Sure. Once I thought I was bi, too. But now I know I just wanted to be bi to be not a complete weirdo:grin: Everything is possible:grin: