1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused Teenage girl what do I do

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Dskyler11x, Apr 25, 2014.

1. Dskyler11x

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    :help: Ok so I'm a 15 year old girl and when I was 13 I stopped liking boys the idea of going with boys disgusted me but the idea of going with a girl just felt right it didn't sound bad. So instantly I start panicking force this idea out of my head but it kept popping up so much to the point where I was out a disco but locked myself in a bathroom and cried :tears:. So I kissed as many boys as I could and have started texting a boy but now over the last 3 or 4 months this feeling has come back and now it's just making me cry and feel really low. But I never kissed a girl before so I'm really not sure and to be honest I don't know how I would nobody I know is even Bi :frowning2: after that long explanation is there a chance I could be gay and do just need to actually experiment.

2. allysongrey

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I went through the same thing, at the same age as well. I have decided I'm just me, if I'm bi or lesbian or anything it doesn't matter as long as I'm happy. When you say experimenting, just be really careful, because if you aren't sure about your sexuality you should find yourself before bringing another person into your journey (as in a relationship, or anything that could make the other person develop true feelings for you).

3. Lostandconfuse

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I realized I was gay once I hooked up with a girl… It was weird because every guy id ever hook up with, i would always regret it and get grossed out, but i did it so i could try escaping who i really was. when i hooked up with a girl, i felt no regrets or disgust. it just felt right and comforting.

4. AmiBee

Only you can decide if you're a lesbian. Just know that whatever your sexuality is that it is normal and you're going to be ok. When I was a teen, I was also trying to fight against the fact that I'm a lesbian and would hook up with guys. It just made me feel disgusted with myself and certainly didn't change my sexualilty. Hugs to you. It's not an easy journey, but you will figure it out. Come back to EC anytime for support.

5. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I understand it is hard. It was hard for me too. I dated guys and they ended up heart-broken. Don't force yourself to be with a guy if you feel it is not for you. Don't hurt yourself and save someone else's heart too.

I can't tell you what you are only you can find this out and you will. What catches your eyes? girls or boys? imagine your life and having a family what do you see? with wich gender you can be romantic with? give question for yourself and answer them.

It is never easy I can say. I'm too struggling with my orientation and another person is depending on my decision. You are strong enough to get through this. Cry if you want and let it out sometimes it helps. If you need to talk I'm here for you anytime. Stay strong. :slight_smile:

6. BeTrue

BeTrue Guest

Finding out your sexuality can be a hard thing to do. But i would recommend to you at this time to focus on who you are as a young woman or who you want to be, your strength and weakness, where you want to go and how you will get there. Spend sometime in solitude just connecting with your own heart before you involve someone else's heart in your picture. You are very young and have a lot of living to do. You will be okay. Life is a journey filled with many challenges but you have to press on. For every situation there is an answer and you need to go on your journey to finding that answer. Crying unburdens the soul do not be afraid to do that. Hope that this has helped feel free to message me.

7. Dskyler11x

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thanks so much I'm still questioning but should I talk to someone I just cry about it because I don't know if I should say to someone I'm scared my friends will reject me :frowning2: