1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I a lesbian?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Lostandconfuse, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Lostandconfuse

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Okay so this may sound weird, but in grade school I had this girl who I would always hook up with…. I'm not sure we really knew what we were doing at the time, but it just was fun and felt good. By middle school I didn't even think anything of it and I was sort of just blocking out the past… Boys were awfully mean to me in middle school, but I always had crushes on them. Recentley the memories have come back of me and the girl and I'm starting to question my sexuality...

I am now in high school and have hooked up with 3 of my girlfriends… It was always under the influence. Two of the girls I hooked up with were straight and they is no awkwardness between us… One of the girls though, is bi and I think I have feelings for her. We've hooked up like four times and it has always been so enjoyable. Even thinking about it makes me tingle. The weird thing is that I feel so uncomfortable around her… its almost like I'm treating her the opposite way of how i feel… maybe as a cover up to my feelings…? Even though she's bi, she has a boyfriend (always going from one to the next). But the times we have hooked up, she was always in a relationship.

I guess i am just confused… i mean if she is actually bi like she says, why is she so obsessed with guys and always in relationships with them? I hate having these urges to kiss her or tell her my feelings because I don't have the confidence to and I feel like she only hooked up with me cause she was drunk (even though she initiated it every time).

Its like when I find out a girl is gay or bi, it gives me a feeling of excitement, instead of discomfort. Do I tell her how I feel…? Or is it innapropraite because she has a boyfriend...

2. Karabeara

First only you can tell you whether you're a lesbian or not but I'm going to give you my thoughts. I honestly have no idea if you're lesbian. It sounds like you like girls but that could mean you're bi, gay, pan etc. As for your friend being in relationships with guys, she could be bi with a preference for men. Being bi just means you like both genders. Or it could be she just falls for more guys than girls or there are just more guys than girls around. Now telling her about your feelings, I would go for it and tell her how you feel. I don't know if this relationship with the boy is serious or whatever but you telling her you like her doesn't do anything but give her options. As long as you don't try to I instigate anything or do anything with her while she's in a relationship ( just tell her you like her) then you won't be doing anything wrong. There is no harm in telling her you like her even if she doesn't return the feelings. You never know if you don't try. :slight_smile:

#2 Karabeara, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2014
  3. lovely lesbian

I agree I'm not going to tell you your a lesbian you need to work out that yourself like above post said you could bi or whatever you don't need to label it not if you don't want too doesn't matter what you are as long as your happy that is all that matters

4. nikidion

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Whether you're gay or not only you can figure out. You're certainly not straight though. About that girl of yours. Do you really want to date her? She cheated on her boyfriends, she jumps from one to another. Would you really trust a person like that, would you have a reason to trust her? If you want just hookups, she seems perfect, but if you want an actual relationship - forget about her and find someone else.