1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I get turned on fantasizing about being a gay male?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by ChromeNerd, Apr 26, 2014.

1. ChromeNerd

Out Status:
    A few people
    Sometimes I fantasize about being a gay male. It turns me on. I also have lesbian sex fantasies and they turn me on as well. I just can't imagine being straight for some reason. When I try to image being a straight male it just doesn't turn me on, same with being a straight female.

2. AudreyB

AudreyB Guest

Totally wild guess...

You're gay? :grin:

I seriously wouldn't worry about it. Certainly sounds like nothing abnormal at all.

3. Perhaps it's all your values and nervousness that being with a man makes you under him, and again, it doesn't have to be that way. Love doesn't make one weak, even in hetero relationships. I know it hurts and is scary when some men decide to be pervy jerks and stuff, but not all of them are like that. I think you are really worried about what being bisexual and being with a man says about values you have, but it doesn't have to conflict with your feminism or anything. I am always open to talk more, so please do, I want you to be comfortable in being who you are, okay? :slight_smile: